5 Steps to Lifelong Fitness
1) Develop fitness and wellness as an identity (Ex: “My name is Clark, and I work out every week).
2) Seek support and accountability (join a community of likeminded people).
3) Find a workout program, routine, and/or lifestyle that keeps things interesting, but also helps you achieve your goals.
4) Make a conscious effort with your nutrition and nutritional decision that coincide with your values.
5) Embrace the dimmer switch mentality. You don’t have to shine super bright all the time, but you should always be “on.”